Sunday, November 24, 2013

Having the spirit of Thanksgiving our staff shares 


why they are thankful for their pets.

 

Photo by Anne Evarts                                                 Frame by TK


I am thankful that Bijou keeps me 
company every night and cuddles with me.
(Melinda - certified veterinary technician)







Photo by Anne Evarts                                             Frame by TK



I am thankful that they are 
always there to lend and ear.
(Jenny - receptionist)




Photo by Anne Evarts                                              Frame by TK

 

I am thankful for the wonderful companionship
 of  all my pets and everything 
they have taught me over the years.
(Tricia - certified veterinary technician)




Photo by Anne Evarts                                                Frame by TK


 I am thankful for little dogs.  I've always
had bigger dogs and my Chi-Chi
is a real character!
(Dr. Kurt Rossebo)






Photo by Anne Evarts                                            Frame by TK


I am thankful for my two senior pets, Lexi and Ellie.  
They are such wonderful companions and make
me laugh everyday!  I love taking naps with them
on a Saturday afternoon!
(Anita - certified veterinary technician)




Photo by Anne Evarts                     Frame by TK




I am thankful for the daily smiles
 and laughs that Rio brings to my life.
  He makes life such a joy!!
(Laurie - kennel staff)





 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment