Monday, November 18, 2013

Having the spirit of Thanksgiving our staff shares 

why they are thankful for their pets.

 

Photo by Anne Evarts                                            Frame by TK


Rev is a loyal companion who lives to please.  
He is also the best friend and caretaker to
 my one year old daughter. 
(Reina - certified veterinary technician) 









Photo of Doberman by Anne Evarts                         Collage by TK



I am thankful that Lexi is a good dog who is a 
valued member of my extended family.
(Diane - certified veterinary technician) 






Photo by Anne Evarts                                                 Frame by TK 



 Libby is a lovable dog that makes us laugh quite often.  
For that, I am thankful.
(Dr. Ronald Biese) 






 Photo by Anne Evarts                                               Frame by TK


 I am thankful for Ernie's unconditional love.
(Lisa - veterinary assistant) 

No comments:

Post a Comment